· Overall 3-6 years’ experience on S/W design and development using C#.
· Good experience in C#, WCF, RESTAPI, visual basic.
· Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
· Knowledge about Healthcare will be a plus
· Willing to work on US EST timings.
· Good communication skills and ability to work in a team or independently.
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members. Competitive Candidate Profile
- C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher),
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Be part of a small yet dynamic team of healthcare technology enthusiasts.
- Fast-tracked learning and career opportunities.
- Flexible work timings.