EMR Interface Development & HL7 Integration Services
Our application integration team is well-versed with a wide range of technologies, frameworks and methodologies, enabling us to serve the most complex application integration needs.
- We provide expertise with HL7 development & maintenance of various message types including Scheduling, SIU, ADT, Outbound Charges, Orders, Results interfaces and more
- FHIR interface services by providing detailed roadmap plan, data definition, coding in XML or JSON, implementation, and support on AWS & Azure cloud platforms.
- Expertise programming, consulting, and training service of different interface engines like (Cloverleaf, Mirth Connect, OPENLink and Ensemble)
- Medical Device Integration (MDI) with to clinical applications via HL7 Messaging standards.
- RESTful style approach for FHIR API /Web services integrations with multiple system.
Different types of EMR Integration done by Santeware
FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) Services
- Product implementation and system integration
- FHIR profiling and Implementation Guide development
- Software co-development
- Strategic and technical consulting
- FHIR workshops and workshops on our products
Our Interface Engine Expertise
Mirth Connect Integration Services
We provide expertise in Mirth Interface Engine Programming to transpose HL7, XML, CCD, EDI, DICOM, NCPDP messaging standards. We use the Mirth Appliances deployment platform and its PostgreSQL database to integrate Mirth Connect features into Hospital Information Systems (HIS), Practice Management Systems (PMS), and Electronic Health Records (EHR).
Our Mirth Connect web service solutions include Common Language Infrastructures (CLI) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR), designed to accelerate the retrieval of electronic health information. We use web-based exchange languages to integrate user interfaces (REST, HTML, CSS), represent data resources (JSON, XML).
Santeware Healthcare Solutions offers end-to-end technology design and implementation services that integrate hardware, software, services, support and training for healthcare organizations. We have healthcare industry experts for the following services:
- Cloverleaf Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 maintenance and support services
- Develop/Test High Availability scripts for Cloverleaf
- Develop a large variety of interface using Cloverleaf tools and add-on modules such as CSC, IHB, ODBC
- Develop /Test IHE interface using Cloverleaf and the IHE module
- Develop interfaces with HL7, XML, X12, FRL/VRL/HRL
Santeware has helped many customers with complex Ensemble implementations. Our professionals are skilled in interface development, maintenance and troubleshooting. They are also adept at XML generation, Cache and ObjectScript programming and custom development within Ensemble to generate enhanced functionality.