HL7 Interface Message & FHIR Support Services:
Santeware Healthcare Solution can jumstart the development integrated healthcare application that require you to accelerate innovation with our expert team of HL7 certified consultants (HL7 v2/v3) who uses messaging protocols (including TCP/MLLP, JMS, FTP/SFTP, HTTP, and SOAP) to encrypt and transmit healthcare data in real time.
Santeware provides support to your core business applications with real time integration across healthcare system’s EHR , Claims management and CRM solutions. We leverage HL7 FHIR standards to serve integrated solution need for healthcare industry. Our HL7 integration services have enabled our clients (Provider & Payer) to transfer data seamlessly, both externally and internally, providing custom solutions for following areas:
- HL7 Messaging
- HL7 Data Exchange
- HL7 Specification Model
- HL7 Integration Development
Enterprise Application Integration (API) Tool Services:
Mirth Connect Integration Services
- We provide expertise in Mirth Interface Engine Programming to transpose HL7, XML, CCD, EDI, DICOM , NCPDP messaging standards. We use the Mirth Appliances deployment platform and its PostgreSQL database to integrate Mirth Connect features into Hospital Information Systems (HIS), Practice Management Systems (PMS), and Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Our Mirth Connect web service solutions include Common Language Infrastructures (CLI) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR), designed to accelerate the retrieval of electronic health information. We use web-based exchange languages to integrate user interfaces (REST, HTML, CSS), represent data resources (JSON, XML),
Iguana Integration Services drug monitoring program access
- We integrate and configure custom Iguana interfaces to securely create and transmit messages in numerous data formats, including HL7, XML, EDI, FHIR, CDA, CCD, X12, DICOM, JSON and DSV. We develop interoperability process by leveraging Iguana software, web services (SOAP/REST) and multiple transfer protocols, such as TCP/IP, LLP, FTP(S), SFTP, HTTP(S), databases, and file systems. The Iguana integration engine includes an intuitive dashboard for managing channels and viewing metrics in real time which our team can easily configure, deploy & maintain.
- Our team uses Iguana interface engine alongside Iguana Translator software, enabling more seamless integrations and easier customizations via superior scripting capabilities. Santeware implement Iguana’s comprehensive logging system, which allows users to choose what information gets stored, record appropriate transmissions, correct dissemination errors, and reprocess messages. We can also program role-based access control protocols and automated alerts for interface failures.
- We implement Iguana as a standalone service for Windows, Unix and Linux, and create modular healthcare software integrated other iNTERFACEWARE programs & Utility. iNTERFACEWARE offers EHR/EMR programming (interoperable with Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, and Meditech), medical device integrations using Iguana engines, an Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI), Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting software, and enterprise cloud solutions for minimizing service disruptions.
Cloverleaf Integration Services
Santeware Healthcare Solutions offers end-to-end technology design and implementation services that integrate hardware, software, services, support and training for healthcare organizations. We have healthcare industry experts for the following services:
- Cloverleaf Migration Assessment
- Cloverleaf Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 maintenance and support services
- Deploy virtual machine environments using the Red Hat Xen kernel running the Cloverleaf interface engine in a cluster environment
- Develop/Test High Availability scripts for Cloverleaf
- Develop a large variety of interface using Cloverleaf tools and add-on modules such as CSC, IHB, ODBC
- Develop /Test IHE interface using Cloverleaf and the IHE module
- Develop interfaces with HL7, XML, X12, FRL/VRL/HRL